WHAT IS AN AIR FRYER?
An air fryer is a counter top kitchen appliance that cooks by circulating hot air around food with a mechanical fan at high speed, cooking the food and producing a crispy layer similar to frying, but without all the oil. Traditional frying cooks by completely submerging foods in hot oil. The air fryer works alternatively by coating food in a thin layer of oil while circulating air heated up cooks foods like potato chips, chicken, fish, pork chops, french fries or even baked goods, with 70% and 80% less oil than a traditional deep-fryer.
AIR FRYER CHICKEN NUGGETS
3 Smart Points
- Preheat air fryer to 400°F for 8 minutes.
- Put the olive oil in one bowl and the breadcrumbs, panko and parmesan cheese in another.
- Season chicken with salt and pepper, then put in the bowl with the olive oil and mix well so the olive oil evenly coats all of the chicken.
- Put a few chunks of chicken at a time into the breadcrumb mixture to coat, then on the basket.
- Lightly spray the top with olive oil spray then air fry 8 minutes, turning halfway. Until golden.