5 Smart Points
A perfect recipe which is healthy and tasty at the same time. Lower in fat and calories, this recipe is all about the well known authentic Asian flavour.
1. Take a large bowl and toss together the cabbage, broccoli slaw, carrots, and green onions.
2. Heat sesame oil over medium-high heat in a large, nonstick skillet.
3. Add in garlic and ginger for about 30 seconds.
4. Add in cabbage mixture, soy sauce, vinegar, and black pepper.
5. Cook until it begins to become tender, about 4-5 minutes.
6. Place the cooked cabbage mixture in a bowl, and refrigerate, uncovered, for about 45 minutes.
7. Preheat oven to 425. Line a large baking sheet with parchment paper and lightly mist with cooking spray.
8. Spoon some of the cabbage mixture (about a heaping 1/4 cup) onto an egg roll wrapper. Fold in at the sides and roll up. Place on baking sheet, seam side down. Repeat with remaining egg roll wrappers. Lightly mist with cooking spray and place into the oven.
9. Bake for 10 minutes, then turn over and bake for another 10 minutes, or until golden brown all over. Let cool for about 5 minutes before serving.
|Servings||Prep Time||Cook Time|
|6||20 minutes||20 minutes|