8 Smart Points
This is a delicious sandwich recipe perfect for breakfast or brunch.
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F.
- Place one sheet of dough on a pan lined with parchment paper and lightly coat with cooking spray.
- Top with 3 more sheets of dough, continuing the process.
- Brush the top sheet with the egg wash, then sprinkle on the sesame seeds.
- Repeat the process with the other 4 sections of dough.
- Bake for 10-15 minutes
- Slice the eggs, tomato and cucumber.
- Slice the phyllo packets in half.
- Spread on the honey mustard and fill with the egg, cheese, tomato, lettuce and cucumber.
- Serve immediately.
|Servings||Prep Time||Cook Time|
|2 servings||5 minutes||15 minutes|