3 Smart Points
This spicy yet healthy meal makes a wonderful option for weight watchers users. This recipe has only 3 smart points and is definitely worth trying out.
- 4 cups baby romaine leaves
- 8oz skinless, boneless chicken breasts
- 1/2 of an onion, sliced
- 2 tbsp celery leaves, finely chopped
- 1/2 tsp paprika
- 1/2 cup cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1 tbsp Brummel Brown Butter Yogurt Spread
- 1/2 cup light ranch salad dressing
- 2 tbsp sauce
- 1/4 cup reduced fat blue cheese crumbles
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp pepper
- Cut the chicken into thin strips, and season with salt, pepper and paprika.
- Place chicken in skillet, top with 1 tbsp of hot sauce and celery leaves, and sauté until cooked through and browned, about 8-10 minutes.
- Melt butter in a large, nonstick frying-pan over medium-high heat.
- Take a large bowl and toss together baby romaine, onions and tomatoes.
- Take a small bowl and mix the ranch dressing and the remaining hot sauce.
- Divide the greens mixture evenly into 4 bowls, and top with chicken (divide evenly amongst the 4 bowls).
- Drizzle ranch and hot sauce dressing over salads, and top each salad with 1 tbsp blue cheese crumbles.
|Servings||Prep Time||Cook Time|
|4 servings||15 minutes||10 minutes|