4 Smart Points
This tasty recipe is a healthier version of spaghetti and meatballs and a perfect replacement to the high-calorie pasta noodles.
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees and line a rimmed baking sheet with parchment paper.
- In a large bowl, mix together all ingredients except for the zucchini and pasta sauce.
- Shape the ground meat mixture into 24 meatballs and place them on a baking sheet.
- Bake them in the oven for about 15-18 minutes, or until meatballs turn brown on the outside.
- Take a large saucepan, place the marinara sauce with the cooked meatballs in it and simmer on low until sauce is heated through about 3-5 minutes.
- Meanwhile, wrap the noodles completely with paper towels and place them in a large, microwave-safe dish.
- Heat in the microwave for about 2 minutes.
- Place the noodles into 4 different serving bowls. Top each with meatballs and pasta sauce.
|Servings||Prep Time||Cook Time|
|4 servings||10 minutes||20 minutes|