10 Smart Points
Try this incredibly delicious recipe full of onion flavours.
1. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees. Spray a 9 x 13 baking dish with cooking spray.
2. Combine the rice, onions, milk, broth, cream of chicken soup, and onion soup mix in a medium-sized bowl and stir them well.
3. In another bowl, toss the chicken breast fillets with olive oil, making sure to coat evenly. Then season with onion powder, salt and pepper.
4. Pour the rice mixture into the baking dish. Place the chicken into the rice.
5. Cover it with foil, and bake for about 45 minutes, stirring it occasionally.
6. Remove the foil, top with the Swiss cheese, and place it back in the oven for another 10-15 minutes.
7. Top the dish with scallions before serving.
|Servings||Prep Time||Cook Time|
|4 servings||10 minutes||1 hour|