2 Smart Points
This is a healthy, quick and easy dinner option you wouldn’t want to miss.
- 1 lb salmon (cut into 4 filets)
- 1/4 cup fresh parsley (finely chopped)
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 4 garlic cloves (minced)
- 1 tbsp honey
- 1 tsp ground cumin
- salt and pepper to taste
- 2 limes for zest and juice
- Preheat the oven to 400.
- Place a parchment paper on a baking sheet and mist it with cooking spray.
- Take a small bowl and mix the ingredients.
- Place the salmon on the baking sheet and season it with sauce, salt and pepper.
- Roast the salmon in the oven until it is cooked through.
- Remove it from the oven and garnish with lime slices.
|Servings||Prep Time||Cook Time|
|4 servings||5 minutes||10 minutes|