3 Smart Points
This is a low carb recipe. It is topped with traditional nachos and served with nutritious bell peppers.
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees.
- Use a baking sheet with parchment paper. Use cooking spray to mist it.
- Put all the mini bell peppers in a single layer on the baking sheet.
- Spray oil over a nonstick skillet set at medium heat.
- Put in onions and garlic. Saute them for two minutes. Now add the chicken, chilli powder, salt, and pepper.
- Cook until the chicken turns brown.
- Pour in black beans and lime juice.
- Sprinkle the Mexican style cheese evenly over it.
- Put it into the oven and bake for ten minutes. Make sure the cheese gets melted completely.
- Now remove it from the oven and drizzle the queso dip over the top. Heat it in the oven again for two minutes or so.
- Remove it from the oven. place it on the plate and top it with fresh cilantro and any other toppings of your choice.
|Servings||Prep Time||Cook Time|
|4||15 minutes||20 minutes|