2 Smart Points
This is one of those recipes that doesn’t require a lot of ingredients and yet makes for a healthy and delicious dinner.
1. Set large skillet over medium heat. When hot, add the bacon and cook for about 4-5 minutes.
2. Transfer the cooked bacon to a paper towel and set it aside. Leave bacon grease in the pan.
3. Season both sides of chicken cutlets with salt and pepper. Place in to skillet, and cook for another 4-5 minutes per side.
4. Transfer cooked chicken to a bowl or plate and cover.
5. Add shallots, garlic and marjoram to the pan. Saute for about 1 minute. Now add the wine and broth.
6. Turn heat up to medium-high, and add in the green beans. Saute for about 8-10 minutes until the green beans are crisp-tender, and the sauce has reduced.
7. Return chicken and bacon to the pan, and gently toss to coat. Divide evenly between 4 plates, and pour any remaining sauce from the pan over each serving.
|Servings||Prep Time||Cook Time|
|4||15 minutes||25 minutes|