0 Smart Points | 36 Calories
With a few simple spices and some fresh lime juice, the cauliflower takes on some wonderful aromatics and flavours in this incredibly easy recipe. At 0 Points + per serving, my Roasted Chile Lime Cauliflower makes a wonderful side dish for just about any main course.
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
- Line a baking sheet with aluminium foil and mist with non-fat cooking spray.
- Lightly mist cauliflower florets with non-fat cooking spray or an olive oil mister.
- In a large bowl, toss cauliflower with chilli powder, garlic powder, cumin, salt, and pepper.
- Place cauliflower on baking sheet and place in oven. Roast until tender, about 15-20 minutes.
- Remove from oven and place cauliflower into a serving bowl.
- Top with green onions and squeeze fresh lime juice all over the cauliflower.