0 Smart Points
This Weight Wathcers friendly recipe is incredibly healthy and delicious. Perfect for a quick lunch or dinner.
- 1 yellow onion (diced)
- 2 green peppers (seeded and diced)
- 5 cloves garlic (minced)
- 1 cup dry lentils
- 1 25 oz can diced tomatoes
- 3 cups fat free vegetable broth
- 2 tsp coriander
- 2 tbsp chili powder
- 1 tbsp ground cumin
- 2 tbsp balsamic vinegar
- Salt and pepper to taste Instructions
- Spray olive oil mister on a large pot and set over medium-high heat.
- Add onions and garlic and fry until the onions get tender.
- Put in the remaining ingredients and stir until it begins to boil.
- Now reduce the heat and simmer for about 30 to 45 minutes.
- Servings Prep Time Cook Time6 servings 10 minutes 45 minutes
|Servings||Prep Time||Cook Time|
|6 servings||10 minutes||45 minutes|